- Data points - Individual datapoints that are ingested through our system
- Data resolution - The resolution at which we process and store the data
- Query resolution - The resolution at which you can query the data
- Data retention - Period of time for which your historical data will be accessible
- Clients - Number of supported clients for a given project
- Metrics - Number of individual metrics you can create for the system
- Tags - A feature for additionally tagging datapoints so you can dive deeper into your data
- Support - Level of support you will receive
Some billing plans might offer "unlimited" amount of a given service item. These imply that there will not be strict limits put on but are subject to our quotas and fair use policy.
Due to the complex nature of enterprise systems, their requirements and custom needs, we ask you to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote to your specification and additional details.
Prices may be changed at any time without further notice. We reserve the right to change our product's prices at any time without further notice.
For all further questions contact email@example.com